Friday, May 22, 2015

GRANNY SQUARE QUILT

Last year I invested in Amy Gibson's Craftsy Twisted Irish Chain class.  I really liked this particular quilt in her class because of its modern twist.  It is headed next week as a gift for a lady that I hired a number of years ago to work for me first in our Preschool office, then eventually in our Middle School campus office.  She is leaving us to work in her husband's business office, as it has grown so much that he needs her full time to support his office needs.  I used Alison Glass Sun Prints and Field Day fabrics for the blocks and binding with a dark gray for the Irish chain.  
Because it is Friday and not only is it finished but on its way to a new home I'm linking up with
  Crazy Mom Quilts    

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! The dark gray really makes the Alison Glass fabrics glow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilt, and the colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely finish! I love you colour combos and the grey is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete