Friday, May 8, 2015

USED UP THOSE FIG TREE SCRAPS

I had a bin full of Fig Tree scraps.  I don't think any one of them was larger than a fat quarter in size.  This quilt turned out to be huge.  I just kept sewing, and cutting, and sewing some more.  It has a home with a dear co-worker that is leaving and moving across the US.  Believe it or not, I still ended up with enough scraps to start another quilt, but I think I will finally be done with the last of the scraps after that.
Since I really did finish it up I am linking up with 

6 comments:

  1. It's lovely! I would never have thought this was all scraps--it looks planned. Lucky co-worker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A warm and lovely looking quilt Donnalee. Your friend must have been quite thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely quilt - great colours. Your friend is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt and great colors!

    ReplyDelete