Wednesday, September 16, 2015

LINEN NOT QUITE GRANNY


I saw this runner on Amanda Jean Nyberg's Blog Crazy Mom Quilts a couple weeks ago.  The pattern is available on Craftsy, in several different sizes.  I have some linen prints I purchased about a year ago at the Pacific International Quilt Show.  The prints are Avant-Garden and the dots are Linen Mochi Dots by MoMo for Moda.  The plain flax linen is Essex.  
When complete I expect it will be about 70 inches long by 14 or 16 inches wide.  I have not quite decided on the width.  I am considering a flax border and then another border in another print, just not sure yet where this will go.
As this is a project in progress I am linking up with 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Your fabric choices will really make this a gorgeous quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make the best projects!!! xo

    ReplyDelete