Wednesday, December 23, 2015

CROSS QUILTS

 Cross quilts for some reason really appeal to me.  This particular one I am working on starts out with a 10 inch square and 1 inch strips for the crosses.
Here is my start on them.  I am using Lori Mason prints and dark and light gray Moda Grunge.  My crosses are wonky, and end up being 1/2 inch wide and I have trimmed them to 9 1/2-inches.  I'll need 48 blocks all together, 24 prints, and 12 each of the dark and light gray.  A fun project to work on during the holidays, while I have some extra days off work.  
Since this is a project in progress I would normally link up with Lee of Freshly Pieced but she has taken a short break for the holidays. So instead I will wish my blog readers a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  

2 comments:

  1. always love your projects!!

    wish all of you a Merry Christmas too my dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete