Friday, July 22, 2016

FOOTBALL SUNDAYS ARE COMING SOON

My grandsons are great football fans.  During the football season we have what we refer to as Football Sundays at my house.  Over the last couple years I have made football runners for their house and my oldest grandson Elijah actually made one this past season.  He pieced it, quilted it and I only helped with the binding.  My daughter thought some of her co-workers would like to have runners too, having heard her talk about hers.  So these were made up for her to sell at work.  It might be hard to give them up, I think they are really nice and I don't have any at my house.
They are a project completed so I am linking up with

2 comments:

  1. I assume you live in California?
    Yay, niners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful that you have sparked a sewing interest in your grandson. Congrats on your completed runners, and best of luck getting to keep something for yourself.

    ReplyDelete