Wednesday, December 28, 2016

WINTER BASKET LINER

Over the years I have purchased a couple Longaberger Baskets.  This particular one is my favorite.  Great for storing stuff on the kitchen counter.  Longaberger has gone out of business, so you can no longer purchase basket liners from them. They were pretty pricey too.  I like to have my basket match the seasons.  So I decided to make myself a basket liner.  While on this somewhat complicated journey given the two handles that can fold up and down, I decided I had better write myself a pattern for it too.   
I dug through my Christmas fabric bin and found this particular fabric that I thought was equally good for the winter months. 
And some nice green ribbon to gather the liner around the sides of the basket and done.  I think I have another basket that could use a new liner now that I am on this roll.
So I will link up with

5 comments: