Friday, February 10, 2017

ANOTHER WIP PROJECTS UNEARTHED

I have mentioned in several posts that I have been working on organizing, actually digging, in my quilt studio and have unearthed a number of very old projects.  This happens to be one of them.  Twelve blocks all finished, but in fabrics that I long ago fell out of love with.  
Well I finished it up.  The blocks were in a bag with fabrics all together to finish it and even binding and a back.  It is making its way to my quilt guild Warm Wrappings group.  It will find its way once quilted to a charity group.  Last October the guild gave away 220 quilts to several charities.  
This is a finish so I am linking up with
   

3 comments:

  1. It's fantastic! Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for finishing despite your lack of interest. That takes some discipline! Someone is really going to love that quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job finishing that quilt up. someone will love it for sure

    ReplyDelete